Last updated: July 10, 2020
The Comella Foundation (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the The Comella Foundation website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email and it will take you to a confirmation page in the email system which automatically removes your name from the list. You may also change your contact details using the same method and clicking the other link at the bottom of the email, “change your contact details”..
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
- Federal Trade Commision Fair
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Comella Foundation, Inc.
501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
4 Locust Grove Rd. Weaverville, NC 28787