The ACL, also known as the anterior cruciate ligament, is a ligament in the knee which prevents the shin bone from from sliding in front of the thigh bone. It’s the most frequently injured ligament in the knee. In fact, approximately 1 in 3,500 people suffer an ACL injury each year in the United States alone!1 In this 6 part podcast, we will discuss natural healing approaches to this injury!
More Links to Get Involved with The Comella Foundation
Sign up for the Comella Foundation Newsletter: https://thecomellafoundation.org/
Watch the Ask Dr Beck Show: https://thecomellafoundation.org/ask-dr-beck/ Consider making a Tax-Deductible Donation: https://thecomellafoundation.org/donate/
Here is the audio version of the Pain Education Podcast on ACL Injuries…
If you’ve found this article interesting please schedule an appointment by clicking the button below:
Quick Highlights From This Podcast on ACL Injuries…
During this podcast Bill Parravano (The Knee Pain Guru) and Xristina Thevaos share their combined 40+ years of experience in this 6-Part Summer Podcast Series on Natural Healing for ACL injuries and Tears.
Discussed in this episode…
- Firstly, we dig into the beginning stages of what happens when one suffers a knee injury.
- Following, we look at how to determine what type of ACL injury one may be dealing with.
- Lastly, we cover mindset and emotional patterns created by trauma which keep one stuck in a cycle pain consequently, NOT healing their knees
Homeopathic Remedies* mentioned in this podcast:
- The first remedy mentioned is Arnica montana 200C one uses for shock, trauma, and bruising immediately after an accident or injury
- The next remedy covered is Acontium napaelus (aconite) 30C one uses for fear as a result of shock, anxiety and panic
- Finally, all homeopathic remedies are listed in accordance with the historical homeopathic literature in accordance with their usage
Here Are Some Additional Helpful Resources:
Get out of Knee Pain: https://thekneepainguru.com Pain Education Podcast: https://thecomellafoundation.org/pain-education-podcast/ Comella Foundation Newsletter: https://thecomellafoundation.org/ Make a Tax-Deductible Donation: https://thecomellafoundation.org/donate/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecomellafoun1 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecomellafoundation
The host of this podcast is not a licensed medical professional. They each hold decades of training, personal and clinical experience in “natural” forms of healing and wellness strategies. The information provided is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Nothing intended as medical advice. If you have any questions, ask your licensed healthcare professional.