The ACL, also known as the anterior cruciate ligament, is a ligament in the knee which prevents the shin bone from from sliding in front of the thigh bone. Did you know It’s the most frequently injured ligament in the knee? In fact, approximately 1 in 3,500 people suffer an ACL injury each year in the United States alone!1 In this 6 part podcast, we will discuss natural healing approaches to this injury!
More Links to Get Involved with The Comella Foundation
- Sign up for the Comella Foundation Newsletter: https://thecomellafoundation.org/
- Watch the Ask Dr Beck Show: https://thecomellafoundation.org/ask-dr-beck/
- Consider making a Tax-Deductible Donation: https://thecomellafoundation.org/donate/
Here is the audio version of the Pain Education Podcast on ACL Injuries (Part 2)…
If you’ve found this article interesting please schedule an appointment by clicking the button below:
Quick Highlights From This Podcast on ACL Injuries…
Bill Parravano (The Knee Pain Guru) and Xristina Thevaos have over 40+ years of experience between the two of them. They use this combined knowledge in part 2 of our 6 part summer series, discussing how to develop a more comprehensive understanding of your specific ACL injury.
Discussed in this episode…
- At first, we look at different kinds of ACL injuries – ACL strain, sprain, partially torn, fully torn, etc.
- Next, we discuss how the injury may not be affecting just the ACL. Is the MCL or PCL injured? Do you have a torn meniscus? Blunt trauma?
- Lastly, we look at the injury from a homeopathic perspective – characteristic of pain and parts involved.
Here Are Some Additional Helpful Resources:
- Get out of Knee Pain: https://thekneepainguru.com
- Pain Education Podcast: https://thecomellafoundation.org/pain-education-podcast/
- Comella Foundation Newsletter: https://thecomellafoundation.org/
- Make a Tax-Deductible Donation: https://thecomellafoundation.org/donate/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecomellafoun1
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecomellafoundatio
The hosts of this podcast are not licensed medical professionals. They each hold decades of training, personal and clinical experience in “natural” forms of healing and wellness strategies. The information provided is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY and not intended as medical advice. If you have any questions, ask your licensed healthcare professional.